Whether you are making arrangements for a dearly departed family member or helping a parent transition into a new living arrangement, I am here to guide you through what can be at times a difficult and stressful time.
With the help of a trusted team of contractors and the program Coming Soon Homes, I will manage all the details of your estate sale with an emphasis on obtaining the highest possible financial outcome.
Learn more about our contractors and their services.
Here are the steps to a successful estate sale:
- Listing Agreement – I will provide you with a fair market value for the property. Together we will discuss a “coming out date” and complete a listing agreement.
- Post Online – Once a listing agreement has been completed, the property will be posted to the Coming Soon Homes website. Over the course of preparing the property, exterior and interior photos will be posted along with property details.
- Inspection & Repairs – A home inspection will be completed to determine what repairs will need to be done. All repairs with receipts will be documented for the property’s Home Book.
- Home Book – A Home Book will be created to feature the owner’s remarks, information about the neighborhood, and highlight all repairs. Home Book will include professional photography and details of the property.
- Staging – From the outside curb appeal to the inside arrangement, the property will be staged to showcase its maximin value.
- Marketing – Specialized flyers will be created for Coming Soon Homes, RE/MAX website, and social media. Additionally, Open House flyers will be distributed to local agents, potential buyers, and the property’s neighborhood.
Contact me today for a free consultation. Call 580.353.7496.